As many enthousiastic clients have already responded to our new set of products in the Global Challenges range, we would like to update this sector with a few answers to the most frequently asked questions that may have risen while you read the page as well.
1. What is the name of the brand of this product?
Answer: The brand of this product will be: BAE.
2. Which part of the ideas, production and materials is whose property? (sort of Disclaimer?)
Answer: The idea is from Banking and Engineering (BAE), the components of the students involved of the Radboud University in The Netherlands, the used materials are available on the market and the assembly is done and controlled by BAE as well.
3. Where does the project of this cheap and complete mini computer take place, i.e. what does “Ex works” mean?
Answer: Ex works stands for Port Ex-Factory ‘s-Heerenberg, The Netherlands.
4. Is there a readily available brochure?
Answer: Yes there is, though the intention of the whole project is to keep it simple. This means that the information requested will be provided upon request by means of a simple and cheap method, i.e. digitally.
5. Is a warranty provided and/or additionally available for the product?
Answer: The BAE 001 mini computer is provided with a standard 6 months warranty which can be expanded upon request. This expansion will accompany the 6 months already provided with another term of 6 months and can be purchased for only €5,-
6. How about the use of a common mouse and/or SSD, such as the combination of a Toshiba SSD and Rapoo wireless KB & Mouse?
Answer: The named apparatuses can be easily used via the USB ports, of which our mini computer model has four. These are functional in a way that they are compatible with the operating system of the used computer chip. For the SSD an adapter is required, however the system cannot be booted from this alone.
As soon as more FAQs turn up, this page will be updated.
If after reading the information on the other web page and this FAQ question still questions remain, please do not hesitate and feel free to contact us by email: email@example.com.